The House of New

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Tree….fancy-fied = El Arbol


So my fabulous hairdresser introduced me to the amazing yelp app as he handed me his phone and swirled me in the salon chair.  The phone displayed all the restaurants in that specific direction and within a close proximity.  After going full circle in the chair, my friend and I decided on El Arbol for drinks and apps.  The atmosphere was awesome as the large tree covered the airy-open patio with the 3 man band jamming along as we sipped our delicious caipirinhas!  I was new to this tasty little beverage! It reminded me of a mojito sin mint.  No surprise….here’s the wiki def:
Caipirinha (Portuguese pronunciation: [kajpiˈɾĩɲɐ]) is Brazil's national cocktail, made with cachaça (pronounced [kaˈʃasɐ]), sugar and lime

No comments: